I. GENERAL PART
- MB „Vlada.LT“ organizes CEOrun running competition for heads of the companies. It will be held on October 16, 2018.
II. THE AIM AND OBJECTIVES
- Promote healthy lifestyle in companies.
- Give some motivation for heads of companies to support sports and health events.
III. ORGANIZERS RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Registered participants of the event, produce and issue numbers.
- Prapare a safe track for the competition.
- Promote event and do public relations campaign, to seek healthy lifestyle and wellness in companies,
develop health policies in companies.
IV. PLACE, TIME AND DISTANCES OF COMPETITION
- October 16, 2018, Vilnius. Time and place TBA.
- 6 km distance.
- The official website of the competition – www.ceorun.lt.
- All heads of companies, whose are registered and familiar with the rules can participate in the competition. They have to read competition RULES.
- All the participants are involved in ordinary people’s free will, nobody is forcing them. The participants assumes all the risks (as well as with a variety of health problems and so on.) the risks associated and undertakes therefore not to event organizers of any claims.
- Each participant registering itself accepts that the organizers of the event can use all the photos and footage taken for the marketing purposes, without their consent.
- At the day of the event, only ceos running time will be counted, but employees can run too. Ceos organazers request – your boss must not be overtaken on the track! 🙂
VI. SPECIAL CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Each participant in the competition must have the shirt number fastened neatly. The number must be on the shirt front (chest), clearly visible.
VII. SPECIAL ITEMS IN THE TRACK
- Refreshment points will be located at 3 km on the track, where will be water.
- All of the CEO will be awarded as well as their own businesses will receive a health lecture. The lecture time needs to be aligned with the organizers.
- Three fastest ceorun runners men and women, will be awarded by cups and prizes from sponsors.
IX. PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION AND ISSUANCE OF A NUMBER
- Participants registered before 12 PM 10h of October on the website www.ceorun.lt will receive a nominal numbers and a T-shirt with your company logo.
- Participants who were registeredlater will get a start number and an event t-shirt only.
- Participants who were registeredare asked to send your company logo in PDF format by adding your name, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Number pick-up – the day of the event, October 16th in the registration tent.
- Only the participant who properly filled filled out the registration form and pays the entrance fee is included in the list of participants.
X. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Organizers of the running reserve the right, if necessary, to change the competition rules.